MEETING WITH REMARKABLE MEN

 



Georgij Ivanovic Gurgieff
One of the greatest changes in my life is when Gurgirff's book Meeting With Remarkable Men fell into my hand when I was in mt early 20s.
I do nor recal how it came to me but it set me on a new path or perhaps the path zi aleady was on but gave me a new greater purpose then I alread had.
● 
It led me to the most mysterious cities and countries in the world including the monasteries of Mount Athos in Greece.
Samarkand, Damascus, Kartoom, Isfahan, Lkasa, Rangoon, Myapur, Kathmandu, Calcutta, Marakesh, 
Laytongku
Georgij Ivanoviv Gurgieff
The Greatest yet most dangerous spiritual phylosopker in the history of the world
READ HIS BOOKS
 ●
to know me 


GURU DMITRI IVANOVITCH LUKSIEV


LAMA DMITRI IVANOVITXH LUKSIEV


DMITRI IVANOVICH LUKSIEV
PHOLOSOPHER



DMITRI IVANOVITCH LUKSIEV
then read 

GEORGIJ IVANOVIC GURGIEFF

Now that I opened this I have given more thought to it.  I come to the conclusion that all these sterring in my mid already existed accmulating but not yet understoot what step to make to initialize them
 ●
My desire to travel was deep rooted but just to observe objects wasn't reason enough.  GURGIEFF's book released the ket.  Travel to meet remarkable men but remarkable for doing what?
 Giving this deep thought I decided for having wisdom, the greatest wealth, but wisdom on what? 
Of course , alchemy, magic, sorcery, mysticism
The cities he mentioned were known to me but listing separately from cities not mysterious in my mind now told me where to find this.
 ●
J never studied Gurgieff further nor became his student.  Instead I just followed my destiny and met remarkable men everywhere.
Many I beieved remarkable turned out not so.  Just leader picked out of the crowds who became famous or rich.  Y them there was nothing to say.
I could list all both remarkable for wealth, riches, celebrity, leadershil kr magic but the list is long
Instead many that were or are remarkable are not even known in any way for anything then there are a few great in just a simple existance
Now one emerges born the same year my father died.  He is remarkable with a multi purpose, steadfast, bravura determination, conviction, truth, wisdom compassion, spirituality and leadership recognized throughtout the world yet basically unknown and ignored but sometimes regarded more a threat and less a virtue.  This actually makes him remarkable and great.
So great today that I dare not mention his name but today he actually has thepresent and futute of world in his hands
There.  I have said enough





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Personal & Private World of Tzaims Luksus aka Prince Dmitri Ivanovitch Yusupov-Luksiev

THE ESTATE OF TZAIMS LUKSUS, FRSA